Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feeling better (35 weeks)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am feeling MUCH better. Luckily the not being able to walk thing only lasted 2 days. While I'm still sore, I think it's just regular pregnancy pains. Now I just waddle. :) I am so relieved though! I'm sure Joe is too, because I don't know how much longer he could've waited on me! :)

Baby is good too! Still moving about. Now that he is bigger and has more force it feels really weird. Sometimes I really think he may kick his way out of there. Hiccups are funny (and even a little uncomfortable) because they shake my entire insides now.

I'll post pictures from the holiday and shower with my high school friends soon!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Mary,

I am so glad to hear you are doing better! You had us all really worried! Jane gave me your blog address, so now I can keep tabs on you and baby boy! Hiccups are great, aren't they? Little reminders of all that is to come! Did your mom tell you that Troy is enrolled at Northview?

Keep doing well, and keep us posted!

Shelley

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about you! How are you feeling! Ready for the final stretch here!!! Can't wait to see you and baby together!

Amy