Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There is no doubt now!

I thought I'd share this picture for those of you who haven't seen me in a while. The days of guessing if I am pregnant are over! For a long time there wasn't much to show and then at about 19-20 weeks - POP! Out the belly went. This picture was taken at just over 22 weeks (09/29/08). To be fair, these are my work out clothes and they're tight. With the lovely flowy shirts that are currently in style it is still pretty easy for people on the CTA (Chicago public transport) to go without noticing. I wish they would so they would OFFER ME THEIR SEATS! I am really quite excited about my "bump" though. I am having so much fun with it and really getting excited about going out to buy some of the cute maternity clothes on the market!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

On etsy.com I found something called "Belly Bands" for $10, that let you cover your stomach with the band and then you can wear a regular shirt with it. I hate it when your shirts become too short and it is nice to have this layering option.

James Joseph Middleton said...

I am totally utilizing a "Belly Band"! I got mine in the maternity section of Macy's. I love it. Still, I am going to look for regular maternity pants because I don't think the belly band will cut it when the zipper doesn't begin to zip! I will check the one you mention out though because it sounds like it is more to function as a layering piece than a piece to hold up pants.

Unknown said...

Erin loved the photo of you Mary! She thinks it is so funny that you have a baby bump!