Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let's Get it Started

That is a cheesy post title but it was the song that kicked off our wedding reception and all that comes to mind as I start this blog!

We have been thinking about all of our friends who have great blogs to share info (The Saganski's, the Weidenfeller's, etc.) and decided that we should start one of our very own too! Since we live away from most of our family we hope that this becomes a great way to update everyone on how we're doing here in Chicago. We plan to track the rest of my pregnancy experience and then, the best part of all, share the news about Baby Middleton's arrival and growth! I am not very tech-savvy so Joe will help me post and share pictures. Please enjoy and participate!

It is a horribly rainy day here in Chicago and we are supposed to be at the Sox/Tigers game right now, but they canceled it until tomorrow. So, we're using the day to check items off of our to do list. Joe is off to a bachelor party tonight while I stay home, watch movies and order in. I am looking forward to relaxing with control of the remote (for once), but I will not lie that I have a twinge of wanting to go out too! Mary

No comments: